Legacy GoHealth Urgent Care
Workers Comp/Occupational Medicine Physician
Discover how unique and rewarding a GoHealth Urgent Care career can be.
Occupational Medicine/Workers Comp Opportunity:
Legacy GoHealth Urgent Care within the Portland Region is seeking a board-certified Occupational Medicine Physician at our Cedar Hills location. This position must have experience in Workers Comp/Occupational Medicine to oversee our program as we grow.
Although we prefer a full-time experienced physician, we could also explore a part time physician in an advisory/oversight role.
- This role could have the option to see some urgent care patients while occ med / workers comp continues to grow in the region.
- Strong and collegial staff, including an experienced NP & PA
- No call or night work
- Experience in pre-employment services, specialty exams and fitness for duty evaluations
- Several long-standing employer relationships in place
- Ability to facilitate the direction and coordination of occ health services for clients
- Comprehensive benefits program is offered including health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match through Legacy Health
- Competitive base salary with production bonus
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
· Partnering with Legacy Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care and growth of our program.
· Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced Epic EMR.
· Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
· An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
· Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package from Legacy Health.
· Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
· BC in Occupational Medicine (preferred)
· Two years recent experience
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced physician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!