About the Practice:
Our affiliate division in Long Island is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Mineola, Long Island, NY. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as graduating PGY-4 Residents.
- 5 Full Time OB/GYNs currently on staff
- 5-day week - includes call
- Call: Weekly 1-7; weekend call is 12 per year
- OB/GYN 50/50 mix
- Patient Volume: ~25 pts./day
- Vacation: 5 weeks PTO (year 1)
- Affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital – Magnet Recognition (NICU 3)
City/Location Highlights -
- Mineola is a suburb of New York City, Nassau County
- The town is in Nassau County and is one of the best places to live in New York (niche.com)
- 30-minute train ride to NYC
- Living in Mineola offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents own their homes. In Mineola there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals live in Mineola.
- Public schools in Nassau County are highly rated.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.