Ascension Medical Group, Nashville, Tennessee
Ascension Medical Group-Tennessee is seeking a talented and ambitious endocrinologist to join our large multi-specialty practice in Nashville, Tennessee. This physician will be BC/BE in endocrinology, possess a strong work ethic and be a team player. This role will be outpatient endocrinology, joining a large multispecialty medical group. There will be shared partner call coverage with advanced practitioner support. Endocrinology is already part of the group’s specialty offerings.
Ascension Saint Thomas
- National, faith-based, not-for-profit medical group, part of Ascension Saint Thomas.
- Nearly 700 providers, representing over 40 subspecialties
- Care offered within the 45 county MSA, including southern KY
- 10-hospital system, regionally integrated model of care, including >120 locations of care
- Primary and specialty care, working in continuity as a single medical group
- Physician led, professionally managed and supported
- GME via UTHSC includes 7 residences/fellowships - OBGYN, GS, FM, EM, IM, dentistry and cardiology
- Academic excellence combined with private practice culture and efficiencies
- Culture of equity, collegiality, kindness, expertise, professionalism and team play expected
- Very competitive compensation and benefits within the market
Nicknamed “Music City”, Nashville offers big city amenities with the heart, friendliness and welcome of a smaller community. Known as the nation’s health care capital, Nashville has a vibrant live music scene, plentiful parks and recreation, professional sports, great shopping and livable neighborhoods and suburbs. Nashville is ranked as one of the top places to live in America by U.S. News.
About Ascension Health
In Tennessee, Ascension’s Saint Thomas Health operates ten hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities that cover a 68-county area and employs more than 8,000 associates. Serving Tennessee for 15 years, Ascension is the largest faith-based non-profit health system in the United States. We are the world’s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
BC/BE in Endocrinology
Experience preferred, though new trainees considered
Outpatient Only Practice
Shared partner call
Strong work ethic and team player