Erie County Medical Center Corp is an advanced medical center located in Buffalo, NY providing coverage for the eight (8) counties of Western New York, Southern Ontario and Northern PA. ECMCC is verified by NYSDOH as a Level 1 Trauma Center with 573 inpatient beds. ECMCC is also the regional center for burn care and transplantation.
Erie County Medical Center seeks an experienced candidate to join our highly skilled team led by Dr. Thomas Suchy. Candidate would work in partnership with Dr. Suchy and with many other hospital service lines:
- Supportive/Palliative Care Services
- Many others
ECMC’s pain management team offers a comprehensive, patient-centered, multi-modal approach in the treatment of chronic pain related to headache, neck and back pain, upper/lower limb pain, and abdominal/pelvic pain. The goal is to elevate a patient’s quality of life by maximizing pain relief while increasing activity and improving psychological well-being. ECMC Pain Management services focus on interventional treatment of chronic pain and work with a growing industry to bring new and innovative interventional pain treatments to Western New York.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide consultation in an outpatient setting for chronic pain patients
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests
- Develops a treatment plan with members of Dr. Suchy's care team with a focus on interventional methods of pain management
- Opportunity for in-office procedures including Ultrasound-guided injections
- Basic clinical paperwork is performed by support staff
Degree and Area of Specialization
- Graduate of an accredited NP or PA program with current NYS Licensure
- Varying levels of experience will be considered based on candidates qualifications; Experience in Pain Management or as APP in a surgical specialty preferred.
- Current DEA Registration
- Desire to explore new methods of interventional pain management and help grow our practice
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary based upon experience level
- Opportunity for flexible 4 or 5-day work week
- Employer paid occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- 4 weeks PTO
- CME paid time off
- CME and License renewal stipend
- Employer paid $50,000 life insurance policy