General Physician, P.C. is one of WNY’s largest and most respected multi-specialty medical groups! We are committed to providing comprehensive, high quality patient-centered care to improve the overall quality in the lives of our patients.
We are recruiting for a Physician Assistant to join our Cardiothoracic Surgical Team in Buffalo New York!
The APP in collaboration with our Cardiothoracic Surgeons and comprehensive team of providers and clinicians to deliver the best care possible to our surgery patients,
The Physician Assistant operates within the standards of care and scope of practice as defined by the State of New York.
Our services include:
Our cardiothoracic team is comprised of some of the most respected surgeons in all Western New York, covering a wide range of conditions and procedures. Our providers are well versed in the latest treatments utilizing cutting-edge equipment, giving you peace of mind and the best chance for a full recovery.
Our services include:
Surgical First Assistant
- Primary Wound Closure
- Endoscopic Vein Harvest
- Cardiothoracic Consultations
- Post Op Clinic
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Aortic and mitral valve surgery
- General and minimally invasive thoracic surgery
- Esophageal surgery
- Convergent procedure for atrial fibrillation
- Endoscopic radial artery harvest
Our Surgeons include:
Janerio Aldridge, MD
Hashmat Ashraf, MD
Awad El-Ashry, MD
Gary Grosner, MD
- Education: Completion of a Physician Assistant Training Program approved by the New York State Education Department or the American Medical Association and completion of the requirements for licensure by the New York State Department of Education as a Physician Assistant.
- Experience: Preferred minimum 2 years surgical experience.
- License/Registration: Possession of current New York State license at the time of appointment, as well as board certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
4.) Certification: BLS Preferred, ACLS Preferred
5.) Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6.) DEA license
7.) Excellent interpersonal skills.
8.) Ability to work as cooperative member of a team.
9.) Ability to adapt to change.
· Highly competitive salary
· Employer paid Occurrence based malpractice coverage
· Generous paid time off
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· CME allowance with paid time off
General Physician, P.C. is proud to be AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.