Ballad Health is looking for a BC/BE Addictionologist to provide MAT services across two clinic locations in Northeast Tennessee.
“Strong Futures,” a women’s recovery program located in Greeneville, TN seeks an Addictionologist who will treat patients in a collaborative team environment including a nurse practitioner, behavioral health therapists, case managers, community navigators, peer recovery support specialists, residential supervisor, residential coordinators, and the Medical Director. The Addictionologist will also lead the development and review of mental health and addiction treatment plans.
Overmountain Recovery, an opioid treatment program located in Gray, TN is also in need of provider services for opioid addiction treatment. The physician will treat patients in a collaborative team environment which including nurse practitioners, nursing, behavior health therapists, case managers, peer recovery support specialists, community navigators, and the Medical Director.
This position will work closely and collaboratively under the direction of the Medical Director of both programs, spending approximately 20 hours at each clinic, per week.
- 3 years documented experience in the provision of services to persons who are addicted to alcohol or other drugs, including at least one of the following:
- 1 year of experience in the treatment of substance use disorder;
- 2 years of documented experience in the treatment of persons who are addicted to alcohol or other drugs;
- Board Certification as an addiction psychiatry specialist by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN);
- Board Certification as an addiction medicine specialist by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- Data 2000 Waiver to prescribe Suboxone for at least 100 patients
- Psychiatry preferred as the primary specialty, however qualified Addictionologists with background in Internal Medicine or other medical specialty who are comfortable working in behavioral health and closely coordinating with the psychiatrist will be considered.