CHI Health and Creighton University School of Medicine have an excellent full-time opportunity for a dual Dermatology and Pathology trained physician specializing in Dermatopathology Medicine. Join our well-respected and rapidly expanding Division of Dermatology with synergy in Pathology in Omaha, Nebraska. Play an essential role in our vision to expand access to high quality skin care in Nebraska and Southwest Iowa.
- CHI health has six hospitals in the Omaha Metro
- The principal practice location for Dermatology and Pathology is our academic medical center at CUMC-Bergan Mercy
- Access to extensive primary care network of 200 plus providers
- Our organization is looking to expand dermatopathology care across our campus locations
This opportunity is open to all levels of experience. We are seeking a Board Certified (or Board Eligible) Dermatopathologist. Academic Affiliation with Creighton University School of Medicine, Faculty rank commensurate with experience.
This opportunity offers:
- Dedicated Clinical Staff
- EPIC EMR
- Light call
- Academic Appointment
- HIGHLY competitive Salary Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + Benefits
- Ability to build the practice you want with two well-respected, progressive and experienced Dermatologists & 11 pathologists
- Latest Tele Health Opportunities Available
- Clinic Attached to Academic Medical Center
Interested candidates, please send CV to: