Lutheran Medical Group in Ft. Wayne, IN is seeking a BE/BC Non-Interventional or Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a large, dynamic, multidisciplinary Cardiology group of CV Surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologist, Electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Cardiologists in Ft. Wayne, IN. With our own heart transplant program, Lutheran Health Network provides the full spectrum of cardiology care in northeast Indiana.
Current and recent Cardiology fellows are encouraged to apply!
*No Visa support.
Lutheran Downtown Hospital will open in early 2022 with services for the downtown Fort Wayne and surrounding neighborhoods. Our strategic plan is to provide services to include: general surgery, bariatrics, GI, ENT, IR, noninvasive cardiology, diagnostic imaging, boutique executive medicine and women's wellness. The Hospital will have new state of the art equipment with 4 fully equipped operating rooms, 2 ENDO suites and diagnostic imaging services. New lab services, cardiac CT scanners, nuclear medicine, mammography, and MRI will support all of your diagnostic needs. We will open with 60 patient care suites including fully functional critical care, telemetry and medical/surgical units. Come get in on the ground floor of operations as we open. Our patients deserve an outstanding healthcare experience with highly skilled Physicians and staff delivering the latest in health care with the best equipment and technology. We invite you to be a part of this exciting adventure!
- Clinic attached to new Lutheran Downtown Hospital
- Develop your own outpatient practice
- Round on your patients in the hospital with support of hospitalist team
- Competitive salary and wRVUs incentives
- CME, licensing, and vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Medical education debt assistance and residency stipend available
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities