Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time Psychologist to join the Bethany Family Medicine clinic under the patient center medical home model. Work with a diverse patient population, mostly from a high socio-economic background with majority of commercial insurance coverage. Care of adolescent and adult patients with both medical, mental and behavioral health needs. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Ideal candidate will have training or experience in Primary Care Behavioral Health (PCBH) model focusing on short-term, brief interventions and team-based care
- Opportunity to provide training and supervision to BH trainees in our APA-accredited intern and residency programs
- Current post-doctoral residents welcome to apply
- Now offering sign-on bonus, value-based incentives and relocation assistance
- To hear about other openings in the Portland metro area, please contact the recruiter for more details.
Where You’ll Work
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs.
Where You’ll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, “Rip City” is ranked No. 8 in the Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report, based on its high quality of life and thriving job market. A foodie mecca, Portland is ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who You’ll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 16131