Chicago, IL – Seeking Critical Care Physician
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice
Apply Directly Here: careers.vituity.com/job/CEAMUS210000RAEXTERNALENUS/Physician-Intensivist-Nocturnist-AMITA-Saints-Mary-Elizabeth-Medical-Center
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be—on patient care and outcomes.
Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you’re ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You’ll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 300 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking board certification in Critical Care
- Current state license a plus
- Full or part-time opportunity available for an Intensivist
- 7 days on/off with one week of days from 6am - 6pm with the second week worked being nights from 6pm - 12am and then call from home from 12am - 6pm
- If called in when on call, you will receive a stipend in addition to the hourly rate, but the site often goes 3 straight months without anyone being called in
Amita Saints Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center – Chicago, Illinois
- 495-bed facility
- Level II ED approved for pediatrics
- The Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Level I & II Trauma Centers
- One of only 25 hospitals in the US recognized by the Joint Commission for it’s electronic clinical quality measure (eCQM)
- AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, serving over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicago area
- Located in Chicago, with easy access to tourist attractions such as Willis Tower, the Art Institute of Chicago, and Lake Michigan
- Sports fans can enjoy the world-famous Wrigley Field or visit the U.S. Cellular field, both of which are where the Chicago teams play
- Dining and entertainment is top notch; Chicago Symphony, Chicago Festival Ballet, and the Ford Center of Performing Arts provide high-class entertainment
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us!
Applicants Only. No Agencies Please.