- Position is available due to upcoming provider retirement
- 100% Rheumatology practice where you will see a diverse spectrum of diseases
- Collaborative and collegial work environment which includes another Rheumatology physician to partner with as well as RN/APC support
- Clinic, infusion, laboratory and radiology all under one roof and located on same campus as Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Well-established referral base from Primary Care and other providers, with great need for Rheumatology specialty in area
- Competitive compensation structure which includes initial starting salary guarantee
- EPIC EMR
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and retirement program with employer match
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.