During these challenging days with the COVID-19 pandemic, Great River Health is proud to be on strong financial footing. From day one, we have had a plan to continue to pay all of our CRNA's and providers 100% of their compensation, even though many of them aren't able to continue to work full time for varying reasons. This is just another reason why our medical staff is proud to be a part of Great River Health.... stability in practice, stability in finance... and working with people who care.
Exciting opportunity with the well established ALL CRNA anesthesia team at Henry County Health Center in Mt. Pleasant IA
HCHC has an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an established, autonomous opportunity that offers tremendous stability. This group enjoys no local competition but, isn't in the middle of nowhere, its in the middle of everywhere in picturesque Mt. Pleasant, IA! Looking for excellent earning potential or a better work life balance?? You'll find it all here! This well respected practice has an immediate need for a well qualified CRNA. You’ll find a nice mix of patients with wonderful support staff and administration.
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bed independent, regional, financially stable health system
- Great River Health has over 2000 providers on staff and 3000+ employees – largest employer in the area and rated as a "Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Team based compensation model enables you to be on equal footing with your partners from day one
- 8 Weeks Vacation / full benefits / malpractice insurance / $35k sign on bonus
- A vibrant, safe and charming community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 45min drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for HealthCare Workers" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling town with a Mall, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls all nearby and much, much more.
I show Respect
I am Committed to those we serve
I am Responsible for safety and high performance
I listen and Communicate effectively
I have a sense of Ownership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health