Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Enjoy beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado as a full-time Internal Medicine Hospitalist physician.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome an experienced full-time hospitalist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven to join our team covering both Memorial Hospital-Central and Memorial Hospital-North.
- Physicians will work 160 shifts per year.
- We offer three shifts; physicians rotate through all three.
- Our schedule is seven on-seven off. Night rotation and swing shift schedules are rotated through every 14 weeks.
- The group covers two hospitals, but work is done primarily at the Central campus; four advanced practice providers assist the physicians at this hospital, as well.
- Average daily census per physician is 15-18 patients/shift with 3-5 new admissions.
- Applying physicians must be board-eligible/certified in Internal Medicine.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.