Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a practicing full-time General Anesthesiologist in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Here are a few good reasons to join our anesthesiology practice:
- You’ll provide care in multiple settings, ensuring a variety of cases and acuity, including Trauma Level I and III Centers and surgery center locations.
- You’ll work with a collaborative team: Our team is collegial and passionate about providing evidence-based care and collaborates well with the specialty teams. We have a care-team model utilizing CRNAs and AAs.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance. Call is evenly distributed among the large anesthesia group, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.