Hartford HealthCare, the largest and most integrated healthcare system in Connecticut, has new opportunities available for Advanced Practitioners to practice within general neurology at MidState Medical Center, in Meriden, CT, and within Neuroimmunology / Multiple Sclerosis at the quickly growing and established Multiple Sclerosis Center located in Southington, CT.
Some highlights include:
- A strong leadership culture, coupled with an agile and lean-driven operating model, which allows ease of healthcare innovation and transformation
- State of the art clinical and informatics technology allowing you to spend more time with patients
- Collaboration with other providers through The Ayer Neuroscience Institute, a system wide neurosciences service line
- A stable schedule of 5 8’s, days Monday through Friday, with no call!
- Open and approachable attending physicians who are supportive of learning and growth
- Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, and CME reimbursement
- Responsibilities include: managing patients, ordering and interpretation of diagnostic results, managing medications, dictation of clinic notes, patient/family education, and attending multidisciplinary meetings
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected Hartford HealthCare’s Office of Advanced Practice - an internal organization committed to the growth and development of our Advanced Practitioners, and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
The Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare is a rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience and an impressive staff of world class Neuroscience leaders.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join The Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. To put MORE GROWTH IN YOUR CAREER apply today!
Eligibility to be licensed as a Physician Assistant (PA) or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in Connecticut is required. Eligibility to be certified as a PA, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP), or Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) is required. Experience practicing as an Advanced Practice Provider is required. Experience practicing within neurology is highly preferred.