- Out patient practice only, Monday- Friday
- No Call
- prenatal, postnatal care, womens health, lab services, mammography, x-ray, immunizations, sports physicals, lesion removal, and minor trauma care
- existing, robust practice
- experienced Advanced Practice Provider and nursing staff support
Avera Medical Group Hartington provides outpatient Family Medicine services and is a department of Avera Sacred Heart Hospital just a short 24 miles away. Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, a 99 bed hospital, offers an array of healthcare services from over 70 providers in various specialties.
Located in the rolling hills of Northeast Nebraska, Hartington, Nebraska is the county seat of Cedar County. Hartington is the county wide hub for retail, industrial, and professional businesses and services.
- Population 1645
- Just 24 miles from the Missouri River/Lewis & Clark Lake
- Public and private school system K-12
- Wide range of recreational activities: hunting, fishing, boating, golfing, trails, and much more