Blue Sky Telehealth is currently seeking neurologists to participate in our vast tele neurohospitalist services. This is an opportunity to work remotely, all while practicing cutting edge neurology with one of the country’s fastest growing and largest teleneurology practices. BST’s teleNH program has a care team consisting of a physician, APP, and a care coordinator. The physician sees all new consults, and APPs see patients in follow up (with specific criteria when to escalate to the doc on call). The physicians on call with the APP will be their assigned attending for the day. Blue Sky Telehealth is a division of CarePoint Health which is a large, physician owned and operated private practice with over 650 employees. CarePoint Health is based in Denver, CO.
Blue Sky has been providing telehealth services since 2006 and has been at the forefront of teleneurology services. Learn more at www.blueskytelehealth.com.
- Board certification in neurology
- Ideal candidate already has a compact license or multiple state licenses
- Ability to get licensed in all states as needed
- No time gaps on CV
Blue Sky Telehealth service differentiators:
- Fantastic outcomes and quality metrics
- Innovative practice utilizing a variety of care models depending on the hospitals’ needs
- Blue Sky utilizes a proprietary software for documentation and metric tracking to help ease your documentation burden
- Physician owned and managed company
About the position:
- Stroke and neurology coverage
- Must commit to at least 6 shifts per month (12-hour shifts)
- Compensation is comprised of a per consult model (camera and phone) and also a call stipend for nights and weekends
- Documentation direct in hospital EMR
- Very supportive onboarding process with our operations team and physician leaders to help make sure you are prepared and comfortable before your first shift, as well as during the duration of your employment
- Expenses covered for malpractice, licensure, credentialing and DEA
- Flexible scheduling
- Work from anywhere in the US!
Blue Sky Telehealth has a large in-house team to support the program including quality, stroke coordinators, project management, credentialing, marketing, recruitment, payroll, human resources, scheduling. There are also dedicated telehealth operations team members to partner with you for a smooth onboarding! If you are interested in joining a teleneurology practice that is changing the way that neurology services are provided, we are the group for you. Contact us today to learn more.