Radiologist – North Carolina
Partnership Opportunity – Near Raleigh - Beautiful North Carolina
Radiology group here in the Raleigh area is looking to add an additional partner to their incredibly busy practice. The ideal candidate will have experience with neuro, regular diagnostic, as well as be open to doing more interventional radiology. Partnership only takes one year to obtain. Please review more specifics below:
- 1 year partnership track – no buy-in!
- Negotiable sign-on and relocation bonus, upwards of $50,000!
- 65-80 cases per day – consisting of CT scans, MRIs, plain film, PET
- Team of 6.5 other partners, looking for additional
- On-call about 13 weekends of the year – all call can be taken from home (reading cases)
- Seeking someone with neuro interest, as well as interventional skills
- Interventional radiologists will be given first preference for this open position
- Healthcare benefits 100% covered for radiologist AND family members!
Enjoy the scenic beauty of North Carolina in this quaint, mid-size town. This city offers a small-town feel with A+ rated amenities, access to hundreds of restaurants, and affordable housing for families of all sizes. Here in North Carolina, you are just hours away from both the mountains as well as the beach! It truly is a great state for the outdoorsman or woman!
- Cost of living is 12% less than the national average, and 7% less than the average in North Carolina
- With direct and easy access to Raleigh/Durham, you have access to any major metro activity you can think of!
- Beautiful neighborhoods provide housing opportunities for families of all sizes, including several brand-new developments!
- Very historical town, with several museums and parks
- Old Mill area that has been reinvented with restaurants, apartments, and office space overlooking the local river!
- While only being one hour from Raleigh, you’re also only 2 hours from Wilmington beach and just 3 hours from the mountains in the western part of the state!
Job ID: JN -0 (IND-TR)