Lutheran Health Network is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join our provider network. Positions are in Fort Wayne, IN with over 700 beds in total, with a catchment area of 1.3 million!
- Option to join existing practices or startup locations based on your preference
- Largest Setting is the Multi-Specialty Group with 25+ Family Medicine physicians as part of Lutheran Medical Group with 15 office locations.
- Very flexible and customizable work schedules
- Freedom to focus on subspecialties i.e. OB, geriatrics, diabetes, etc.
- Average of 18-25 patients per day?
- Opportunity to design your own practice – you may provide 100% outpatient services, mix of outpatient/inpatient services
- Full hospitalist service is available if you choose to utilize
- No ER call
- Two large call groups for the practice - great quality of life
Family practice residency program enables you to mentor and train physicians and provide faculty services, if desired. In addition you may elect to be involved in many physician led committees and research projects
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary plus Incentive (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Health, Life and Retirement
- Residency Stipend
- Quality Incentive Bonus
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in the US to raise your kids! smartasset.com
- Ranked in the top 5 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country. *Business Insider
- Livability’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
www.visitfortwayne.com, www.cityoffortwayne.org, www.fwchamber.org, https://realestate.usnews.com/places/indiana/fort-wayne