Orthopaedic Adult Reconstructive Surgery opportunity in southwest Jacksonville FL area to join a well-established private practice of 4 other orthopedic surgeons.
• Completion of ACGME accredited Orthopaedic Surgery residency is required
• Must be board eligible or board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
• Fellowship trained in Adult Reconstructive Surgery is required
• No hospital ER call
• Practice call will be shared amongst the providers in the group
• Competitive Base salary with productivity bonuses
• Relocation Package
• Sign-On Bonus
About the Practice:
• This team of orthopaedic surgeons located in Jacksonville, Florida, have more than 25 years of practice experience in the field
• Committed to providing the best quality care for each patient
• Each of the clinic’s physicians has an area of interest or subspecialty, which means patients receive expert treatment for their conditions
About Orange Park Medical Center:
• OPMC is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 365 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities.
• The only level II trauma center in Clay County
• Shortest hospital ER wait times in the area with a dedicated Pediatric ER and another free-standing ER a few miles away from the hospital
• 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
• 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
• Committed to Graduate Medical Education with seven residency programs (including ER, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Primary Care) and three fellowship programs. By the year 2022, we will expand our ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.
With a population of close to 1.5 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Clay County is known for its excellent schools from kindergarten through college, strong military presence, affordable cost of living and enjoyable, year-round outdoor activities! Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.