An expanding OBGYN practice in Jacksonville has opportunity for you to grow your career and enjoy living in this family-friendly coastal town.
- Monday - Friday clinic only
- No hospital rounding and no call
- Must be board certified
- Must have or be able to obtain a Florida Medical License
- Must be comfortable with OB and basic GYN care, experience in an OBGYN setting is preferred
- Employed position with HCA Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Women’s Services:
- 9 private labor, delivery and recovery room suites for new mothers
- 3 c-section rooms
- 12-bed, Level II NICU
- 30 private mother/baby and gynecology inpatient rooms
- Large, private spaces to accommodate labor, delivery and postpartum care for patient and family
- Experienced Da Vinci Robot and gyn surgical team
- 24 hr OB Hospitalist Group provides ER call coverage
About Orange Park Medical Center:
- OPMC is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 365 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities.
- The only level II trauma center in Clay County
- Shortest hospital ER wait times in the area with a dedicated Pediatric ER and another free-standing ER a few miles away from the hospital
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
- Committed to Graduate Medical Education with seven residency programs (including ER, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Primary Care) and three fellowship programs. By the year 2022, we will expand our ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.
With a population of close to 1.5 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Clay County is known for its excellent schools from kindergarten through college, strong military presence, affordable cost of living and enjoyable, year-round outdoor activities! Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.