For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
North Central Heart Institute – A division of Avera Heart Hospital is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Non-Invasive or Invasive Cardiologist and/or Advanced Imaging Cardiologist. Located in Sioux Falls, SD.
• Highly Respected 24 physician private practice cardiovascular group. Over 40 year history of excellence.
• Group is expanding/growing into new regional markets and sub-subspecialty areas.
• Choose non-invasive or invasive/noninterventional. All are partner track.
• High degree of autonomy. Practice/Clinical/Management decisions are made by physicians.
• Partners have ownership interest in award-winning heart hospital attached to clinic.
• Competitive salary guarantee as Associate with unlimited production-bonus above salary base.
• Practice is partner with Level 1 trauma hospital system.
• Role-based outpatient, inpatient, and call structure- allows planning for home/work life.
• Equal call/holiday distribution between senior and junior physicians from Day 1.
• Currently practicing taken in positive consideration.
• Signing bonus; relocation/housing reimbursement; stipend for current cardiology fellows.
• Potential for dual spouse physician placement with regional health care system.
• Full subspecialties: Cardiology, Interventional, EP, CHF, Structural, Vascular, CT surgery.
• Cardiologists can read their own outpatient and heart hospital inpatient imaging studies.
• Cardiac CT, Cardiac MRI, Echo-TTE/TEE/Stress/ICE, Nuclear Imaging, and Vascular Imaging.
• Clinical faculty option - teach medical students and residents if desired.
• No state income tax. Low tax burden. Strong local economy.
• Safe Neighborhoods. Great living environment. 4 Season outdoor recreation fun.
• Very family friendly. Great public/private schools.
• #1 Best State to Practice Medicine. 2022 (Wallet Hub).
• #3 Best State to Practice Medicine. 2022 (Medscape).