For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
Abben Cancer Center of Spencer Hospital is seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Radiation Oncologist for our specialty care network. Market competitive compensation, a generous benefit package and loan assistance available. Living in the upper Midwest offers a great quality of life and an excellent place to be successful!
Abben Cancer Center in Spencer, IA (Partners of Avera)
• On the campus of Spencer Hospital
• Highly regarded regional hospital with excellent patient scores and employee satisfaction
• Clinic hours: Monday-Friday 8am – 4:30pm
• VMAT, IMRT & 3D Conformal External Beam Radiation Therapy
• Developing SBRT & SRS program
• LDR Brachytherapy Program integrated with private Urology Clinic
• Monaco/MIM Treatment Planning
• Elekta Versa HD Accelerator and Mosaiq EMR
• Opportunity to participate in Avera Service Line Committees: Chart Rounds, Tumor Boards, Clinical Quality Review, Service Line Steering Committees and Cancer Committees.
Community Details Spencer is a charming and progressive community located in Clay County that serves as the hub of Northwest Iowa. Spencer is only a 15 minute drive from the Iowa Great Lakes region and about 100 miles to Sioux Falls. Spencer has been awarded national attention for being one of the best and safest places to live, work and play in the United States on multiple occasions. Spencer and the rest of the Iowa Great Lakes region has everything to offer - big city amenities with the charm and friendliness of small towns. The never-ending hum of business presents continued growth and guides us into the future. Enjoy shopping, museums, restaurants, arts, theaters, sports, hunting, fishing, canoing and bike trails. There is so much to experience and so many memories just waiting to be made! Living is easy in Clay County.
1200 1st Ave East - Spencer, Iowa 51301 SpencerHospital.org |
About Spencer Hospital Spencer Hospital offers quality healthcare services to people of Northwest Iowa and Southern Minnesota. In addition to providing a full range of acute care services,
Spencer Hospital features: • A multi-specialty surgery center • A world class, comprehensive cancer center • Two dialysis centers • State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging • 24-hourwellness center • A gorgeous birth center • A wound healing & hyperbaric medicine specialty clinic • An inpatient behavioral health center • Three primary care clinics • A comprehensive rehabilitation center . . .and much more!
Spencer Hospital has a long tradition of providing access to the widest range of healthcare to the region. As a major employer in the region, Spencer Hospital has a significant impact on boosting the local economy.
Please reach out if you are interested in learning more about this position