For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
We are currently looking for a BC/BE Gynecologist to join our private practice in Culpeper, VA. This is a unique opportunity for someone interested in building on an existing successful practice.
About Our Practice:
• Well-established multispecialty group practice of 15 Physicians and 10 Advanced Practitioners. Our primary care includes 3 Primary Care Physicians (two family medicine, one internal medicine), 2 Pediatricians, 4, Physician Assistants, 5 Nurse Practitioners and a tenured support staff. Our Specialty Physicians include an Endocrinologist, Gynecologist, Pulmonologist, Gastroenterologist, Podiatrist, Neurologist, Interventional Pain Physician, and Behavioral Health Provider under one roof.
• Our practice is a combination of primary care, urgent care and specialty services, helping us to offer the most comprehensive care to our patients including women’s health and geriatric care.
• Providers have access to on-site lab, X-ray and Ultrasound services, casting, direct access to specialists in Anesthesiology, Interventional Pain Management, Behavioral Health, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Endocrinology, Gynecology, Neurology, Foot & Ankle, Sleep Medicine, Weight loss and Nutrition.
• Flexible scheduling to ensure our providers have work life balance which is important to us
• Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits including the option for investment in our company.
About Culpeper, VA:
• Located about an hour and a half from both Washington, DC and Richmond, VA, Culpeper offers the perfect juxtaposition to city life. With its many lakes and town owned parks, it is no wonder Culpeper was named “The Prettiest Town in Virginia” by Architectural Digest
• It’s “Great American Main Street” is full of unique shops and historic sites with a vibrant brewery scene that hosts the annual beer fest, Gnarly Hops, offering the most dynamic beer tasting experience in Central Virginia.
Culpeper offers a variety of locally owned restaurants bursting with culinary talent both homegrown and transplanted. With an abundance of local farms, the restaurant scene is filled with family flavors and creative approaches to classic dishes.
Wellspring Health Services is a proud member of Privia Medical Group. The best doctors in our community have joined together to form Privia Medical Group (PMG), a multi-specialty, high-performance medical group that puts patients first. Our physicians are united by the mission of providing better, more coordinated care for their patients.
Wellspring Health Services is an equal opportunity employer