California Urology LLC is seeking a highly qualified partner to join a team of two dynamic physicians, and three nurse practitioners. The incoming partner will be busy on day one, enjoy equality and autonomy and can focus on specific sub-specialty interests. Our practice patient referral base draws from the entire Central Valley of California, well over a million in population. Must be board-eligible or board-certified, an absolute team player, and eager to provide comprehensive excellent medical care to a grateful community.
- Join two partners both with 15+ additional years of practice, each trained at top 10 medical schools and top 5 residency programs.
- 99th percentile compensation as a partner. Yes - 99th. Not a typographical error.
- Ancillary income from lithotripsy group, physician owned hospital shares, academic directorships
- Access to 4 DaVinci Xi and Si robots.
- Newly built modern office on a hospital campus.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits and Retirement Package