Rocky Mountain Urgent Care & Family Medicine
Physician (MD/DO) Family Practice
Rocky Mountain Healthcare Companies
At Rocky Mountain Medical Group, we strive to create great patient experiences every day. We are looking for a Full-Time or Part-Time Physician to join our Family Practice at several of our seven Denver metro locations.
You will be a great fit for our organization if you:
- Prefer working in a family environment for a local Colorado company, rather than a large corporation.
- Are great at building relationships and understand a patient centered model.
- Have great ideas and want to make meaningful contributions every day.
- Would like to start or continue your career with a rapidly growing company.
- Accountability and Execution
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Patient Centricity
- Relentless Pursuit of Continuous Improvement
Functions include patient advocacy and the initiation and performance of Primary care and advanced clinical skills to evaluate, diagnose, and treat human disease, pain, injury, physical or mental conditions, health maintenance and promotion, supportive and restorative care. Utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and skills involving the application of biological, physical, social, and behavioral science principles. This position requires the collaborative relationship between provider, MA/EMT and front office staff.
- Licensed in the State of Colorado as an MD or DO.
- Family Practice experience required. Must have knowledge and experience in working with both acute and chronically ill patients.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills required. Must have demonstrated clinical leadership. Decision making ability, organizational skills and effective communication skills. Medical expertise, established consulting relationships, ability to function collaboratively in multiple systems, ability to work with people with acute or chronic physical illness as well as mental illness, ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Must be able to collaborate with professionals within the facility, other medical providers, and, external agencies.
- We offer generous compensation with great work-life balance
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- PTO and holiday pay
- CME Education Reimbursement and Time
Learn more about us at: www.rockymountainurgentcare.com
We are proudly managed by Rocky Mountain Healthcare Companies. A local company specializing in integrated health services including urgent care, primary care, occupational medicine and specialty services.
Equal Opportunity / Disability / Veteran
Submit your resume and cover letter to TChavez@rmhcco.com